Thursday, December 4, 2008

Best Living Room Ever!

This gorgeous collage from Bandelle Blog features Jessie Randall's home in a shoot from Domino Magazine. My living room looks nothing like this space, I don't have any pieces of furniture even remotely similar, but I want my entire house to look like these photos!! With that in mind, I've been cultivating photos of products I want to buy or use to inspire my very handy husband.





Love this desk and chair from West Elm. the desk looks crazy simple to make, and I'm sure I can find a similar chair from a vintage or antique store.
Gorgeous lamp, and with a woodworking husband, should be a cinch to make the base!

Don't be jealous, but my woodworking husband also knows how to weld. The base of this coffee table (from Room & Board) is very simple, and we have lots of cheap options for the top. We could do wood, like pictured above, or make a concrete table top, or have a piece of granite or another type of stone cut.

Because we don't have the several hundred dollars needed to buy a tv that mounts on the wall, we need a cute, low profile tv stand for our extremely small tv. I like the lines of this coffee table (also Room & Board), and if we reduce the depth and increase the length, I think it would totally work.
I lost the link to this photo (sorry if it's yours!) but I love the look in this dining room. It's not from the Randall home, but it's very similar in colors and its simple design. Love!

No comments: